Dr Amanda Gummer
MD and Founder of FUNdamentally Children and Dr Gummer's Good Play Guide
Hi I’m Amanda,
I’m a media-friendly research psychologist, author and founder of the Good Play Guide, which promotes the value of play and positive parenting in child development.
I'm available for:
Expert Commentary Podcasts Radio & TV Interviews Conferences & Events Consultancy
As Featured In
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- PhD in Neuropsychology
- Post-graduate certificate in Higher Education
- Founder and CEO of Dr Gummer’s Good Play Guide, one of the UK’s leading sites for independent app and toy reviews and advice.
- Over 20 years’ experience working with children and families
- Widely considered an expert on play, toys, child development and family issues globally
- Helped over 100,000 parents find the perfect toy for their child since 2012
- Bestselling author of ‘Play: Fun ways to help your child develop in the first five years’. Which has been translated into multiple languages.
- Keynote speaker and regular panelist at events and conferences all over the world including the EU Parliament and ITRA World Congress.
- Trusted by brands including: McDonald’s, eOne, Children in Need, PepsiCo, ASDA, V&A Museum, Danone and many more
- Regularly interviewed and quoted in National and Global News outlets and platforms offering advice on news stories and issues surrounding children, families and child development.